Race Network RFID Will
- Create a federating platform to the benefit of all European stakeholders in the development, adoption and usage of RFID.
- Position the European Union as a world leader in RFID excellence.
- Establish the market position for RACE networkRFID, defining the roadmap and addressing the barriers to adoption Promote best practices, case studies, reports, guidelines, events and services to increase awareness at European and national level.
In Addition It Will
- Provide a structure for initiating, developing and sustaining a large variety of support measures to promote the take-up of RFID with appropriate attention to associated automatic identification, data capture and communications technologies and their potential within application designs.
- Focus attention upon SME business communities and the potential that exists within them for product, process and services innovation.
- Address the requirements of policy-makers and the public to ensure that both businesses and consumers benefit from RFID with a specific focus on consumer trust and acceptance, innovation and enterprise